RM-3DT Active Monitor Speaker
An industry standard, the original RM-3 rack mount monitor set the benchmark for both audible and visual monitoring in rack mounted applications around the world.
Following the launch of our 6301DT last year, a Dante compliant 6301N, the new RM-3DT offers the uncompressed digital audio signal transfer developed by Audinate. It is now on the way to market.
- Accepts Balanced Analog Input and Dante® Input.
- Power saving design by the digital amplifier and switching power supply.
- 26-dot LED meter indicates either of VU, VU+PEAK, VU+PEAK HOLD, PEAK+PEAK HOLD.
- The display brightness can be adjusted in four levels.
- Outputs either or both of any 2-channel digital signals extracted from Dante® network signals.
- Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz.
- Physical dimensions are identical to the conventional RM-3 for easy replacement.
Unit: 110 x 40mm rectangle cone type
Impedance: 8 ohm
Sound Pressure Level: 84dB / W (1m)
Frequency response: 200 Hz – 20k Hz
Rated output: 10W x 2
Residual Noise: -50dBV or less (DIN AUDIO)
Distortion (T.H.D.): less than 0.1%
Connector: Dante Input (RJ45), XLR-3-31 (balanced)
Analog Input Level: +4/0 dBu (balanced)
Analog Input Impedance: 10k ohm or more
Connector: XLR-3-32 (balanced)
Connector: 1/4” Stereo Phone
Input Impedance: 16 ohm or higher
Maximum Output Level: 20mW + 20mW (32 ohm, 1kHz)
Display: 26 dot LED x 2
Reference Level: XLR: +4/0 dBu (analog)
Dimensions: 482 (W) x 44 (H) x 284 (D) mm (incl. protruded parts)
Weight: approx. 3.5kg
Power Requirement: AC 100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
Power Consumption: 10W
*Dante® is a registered trademark of Audinate
For more information Click Here.