GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe benefits given to you in the Fostex warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the products to which Fostex warranty relates. Fostex products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. (see Fostex warranty details directly below)
When you purchase a Fostex product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Fostex warranty. Fostex warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product/s and is non-transferable. The warranty period starts from the original date of purchase. The Fostex warranty is provided by Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd. (ABN: 60606692924), Unit 4, 16 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 Australia.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS1.1 The benefits given to you in the Fostex warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the products to which Fostex warranty relates.
1.2 Fostex products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian and/or New Zealand Consumer Law.
1.3 Subject to the Terms of this Product Warranty, Fostex may agree to repair or replace at Fostex cost, product(s) purchased by an end user in Australia and/or New Zealand from a Fostex authorised dealer, only when, the product does not perform in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications during the warranty term specified on the product packaging or in the user manual.
1.4 In respect of a major failure of the product, amongst other remedies available to you, you may be entitled to either a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable or merchantable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1.5 Warranty Claim If you wish to file a warranty claim, the end user is to return goods to the place where they were purchased, alternatively contact Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd. Proof of Purchase To claim warranty, the end users must produce Proof of Purchase, whether or not there is a major problem with the product or service. Acceptable Proof of Purchase, is dealers/retailers Tax invoice (purchase receipt)
1.6 The end user bears the risk, shipment loss or damages to dealer/retailer. To avoid any damage during in transit, use of the original packaging is recommended.
1.7 Limitation on Liability Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd shall not be liable for damages to other property caused by defects from Fostex products, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time or data, commercial loss or any other damages, whether real, incidental or consequential.
1.8 Parallel Import/purchasing online Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd, have observed, “unauthorised” suppliers offering imported products from overseas and selling through retail outlets, as well as online via the Internet, to Australian and/or New Zealand consumers. From time to time we have become aware of a growing number of "copies" or "fake" products being brought into Australia and/or New Zealand being sold the same way as above. Consumers should, check that the seller will provide and honour the product warranty, as Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd will “not” provide warranty if the seller is un-authorised dealer.
1.9 Warranty Exclusions: - minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose;
- Faults due to general wear and tear due to usage;
- Damage or wear & tear which is caused by excessive use, such as the commercial use of domestic equipment;
- Faults due to force majeure; Any accessories supplied with the product;
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use);
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage). Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the instructions for use;
- Any modification of product(s) affected by you or a third party
- Any serialised product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed;
- Faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase;
- Defects involving subjective personal likes or judgements;
- Software incompatibility or error;
- Faults or problems caused by software loading;
- Over driving of speakers;
- Products purchased at auction, from an un-authorised online E-tailer, or dealer.
Synchronised Technology Pty Ltd
Attention: Warranty Claims
Unit 4, 16 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 Australia.
Phone: +61 2 9975 7570