• ø145mm large ferrite magnet and 8mm top plate are employed. Besides, the copper
cap is adapted onto the pole piece to reduce the magnetostriction.
• HR shape cone diaphragm is employed to realize the weight saving and stiffness property.
• The state-of-the-art hybrid material is offered to the diaphragm. Its ideal internal loss and
stiffness bring the propagation velocity similar to the near-metal diaphragm.
• UDR tangential surround & spider are equipped to realize the less anti-resonance
and superior amplitude characteristic.
• The foamed rubber is chosen for the surround material. It has the lower density, lighter weight
and higher internal loss characteristic than the conventional rubber and the foamed rubber
surround has the low young’s modulus and less eigentone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.