The 6301-series have been in the market since 1982; the standard for active monitoring in broadcast and production facilities.
A new re-design for the 6301 speakers with the latest D-class power amplifier; a new driver unit featuring an energy saving “auto stand-by” function and the introduction of Dante* makes it the 6301DT an ultra-rugged option for Dante-enabled monitoring.
The new model has the exact physical dimensions as the current 6301N, the 6301DT offers playing back any two channels of Dante network audio signals.
*Dante is a trademark of Audinate
Note: Sold as a single speaker; (6301 Professional Studio Monitors are sold as a single speaker for multi-channel monitoring requirements) not in pairs.
• Supports sample rates up to 96kHz via Audinate’s Ultimo chip.
• Two channels of monitoring in one monitor: acts as a two-channel device on the Dante network, with a switch on the back
panel to select channel 1, 2 or 1+2 (mixed) for output.
• 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
• Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
• RJ45 Dante & 1/4” TS analog inputs
• Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminium die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
• Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
• Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
• Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
• Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments
Additional specifications SPEAKER SECTION
Enclosure type: closed
Unit: 4” full range
Frequency response: 70 Hz – 15k Hz
Sound Pressure Level: 85dB / W (1m)
Maximum SPL: 98dB
RJ45 Dante & 1/4” TS analog inputs
Rated Output: 20W
Distortion (T.H.D.): 0.05% (1kHz / 1W output)
Residual Noise: -70dBV or less (NX)
Input Sensitivity: 1/4” TS phone: -14dBV (0.2Vr.m.s.)
XLR: +4dBu (1.2Vr.m.s.)
Auto Stand-by: active after approx. 25 min. of continuous input lower than the threshold level
Dimensions: 120 (W) x 189 (H) x 120 (D) mm
Weight: NX 2.3kgs
Power Requirement: AC 100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
Power Consumption: 10W (less than 0.5W in stand-by mode)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.