The MC10ST is a stereo microphone set including a pair of cardioid electret condenser microphones, shock mount adaptors, stereo mounting bracket and wind screens.
The MC10ST can be used in a wide range of applications, from studio and home recording to field or location sound acquisition.
• 2 x MC10, with 2 types of replaceable polar pattern capsule, cardioid/super cardioid
• Shock mount adapters, stereo mounting bracket, wind screens and carry case
• Wide frequency response range
• High sensitivity, Low distortion
• High input withstand S.P.L.
• Rugged brass construction
• 20 x 150mm (1 x MC10)
• Weight 130g each (w/o case)
Type: Back Electret Condenser Microphone
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz +/-10dB
Sensitivity: -40dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
Rated Impedance: 200ohm
Equivalent Noise Level: 22dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
Maximum SPL: 134dB (THD<0.5%, 1kHz)
Dynamic Range: 112dB
Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN45596)
Current Consumption: 3.5mA
Dimensions: À20mm x 150mm
Net Weight: 130g (MC10 x 1)
Full Package Weight: 1.12kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.